The Association was born December 6, 2000 in Rome
It aims to:
- Actively contributing to the genuine integration of the social, ethical and environmental in the globalization process.
To reconcile the need for economic efficiency and the requirements of social cohesion, development of partnerships and the strengthening of social dialogue are essential;
- Implementing, building and managing international networks open to natural or legal persons from business, labor, institutional, political, associations and universities;
- Initiate and structure exchanges and discussions in accordance with the aims of the Association;
- Provide guidance and conduct concrete actions and experiments;
- Learn from these achievements;
- Promote and share initiatives by all appropriate means.